Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, January 18, 2020

Saturday Night....

Good night, sweet dreams when you get there...it is that time of night, time to say good night...and off to slumber land and a dream or two. It has been a good Saturday and nothing to complain about...who would listen??? ha.ha. no one I know of.... It is quiet around here tonight. I think everyone has already decided to hunker down, watch some tv nd turn in early. I didn't go anywhere. I didn't do anything new or different. I have no new news, so....I am going to say good night, sweet dreams and I will catch up with you tomorrow. Yes, I have a good book going...how could you tell? ha.ha. off I go to read awhile and turn in for this day. A new day tomorrow, a Sunday, and that has to be a good omen...A quiet day..A good day....a day to share, to visit, to go out and about for a nice breakfast or lunch...um...wonder if I will hear from anyone early in the morning...or will the sleepers stay tucked in cozy and content.. time will tell..smile. Sweet dreams when you get there. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment