Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, January 9, 2020

Now It's Thursday Morning!!!

Good morning to you...Good morning to you...la, la, la, la...Good morning to you....I hope your new day is going to be a good one all day. I hope you get to do all you want to do as well as getting done some of what has to be done. It is pitch black out my window right now; I have had one cup of hot coffee and am looking at an empty cup so you know where I am going.....be right back!!! AAH!!!! Hot coffee.... I cannot see the trees or the sky it is so dark out there right now. All is quiet. A few trucks have come in to unload their goods for the day and leave very quietly. It is still, quiet, and only one window light is on in the hospital wing. As for me, I have a refill of my coffee, hot and tasty and a wake-up libation for the early morning. I have no new news so wont stay. I will let you go back and snooze a bit longer. I am awake, once up that is it...I will hunker down in my chair for awhile and watch the tv news. I hope your day is going to be a good one. I hope you get to do what you want to do. I think I heard on television that the weather is going to be good today and that isn't bad news. So....go have a cup of hot coffee or cocoa or tea...something hot and tasty. There is nothing good in this house so I can't share news of what is good and tasty. Strange how all the 'good stuff' never hangs around here. A trip to the store will cure that problem but then it wont stay...smile. I hope you find things to do, places to go and friends to share time with. Have yourself a day you will remember with smiles. Be good, be kind, be generous to a fault and catch up when you have a little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment