Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, January 19, 2020

Sunday Morning

Good Morning!!! It is pitch black out my window, night light on the building across the way; so dark out there you cannot see the parked cars and that is with the night light still on. It is quiet...silent...nothing moving, no noise of any kind...all the sleepers are snoozing away and a new day begins, a Sunday, a church day, a holy day, a quiet day. So let us start off with the prayer of serenity: "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. Courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference." A Sunday all day, let us try and make it a good one. I have no new news so wont take much time this morning. I have my coffee cup at the elbow and am enjoying hot coffee. There is no new news, nothing interesting happened yesterday and it is much to early to think about anything going on at this time of the morning...a good excuse to go back to bed...but once up, I am up and that is the end of that. but....there is nothing that says I cannot head for the easy chair, tv on, feet up and enjoy the early morning doing nothing..smile. Go, have yourself a day to remember. Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!! Catch up when you have time. I want to know how you are and what you are up to. I am off for a refill, feet up, tv on and wake up. Have a good day, all day, doing what you want to do. Be a good family member, be a good neighbor, be a good YOU....have a good day all day...Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment