Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, January 30, 2020

Thursday Evening

I started to write quite awhile ago, got way laid and am back. Now I don't remember what I was going to say...ha.ha. I am getting 'addled' brained and I am a bit scared of it; this getting o l d is not fun, it is worrisome as the brain cells go their own way when you are not thinking or looking. Oh well, time has a way of catching up and although I hate to admit it, my time is coming faster than I like. It was a good day today. I cannot complain. I enjoy the girls and our outings no matter how big or little we do. The weather was lovely, nothing to complain about. We saw a couple of huge barges today; wonder what they haul. I hope you and JO had a good day. Catch up and let me know what you two are up to. Something fun I hope. I am taking my shoes off. The laundry room is off limits for the rest of tonight. I am going to sit in my easy chair, watch tv, and do a lot of tea sipping....um...wonder if there is anything good out in the kitchen to go with it....probably not as I eat anything good as it comes in the door..smile. Sleep sweet; give JO a hug and get one back. Catch up. love you, more every day. Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment