Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, January 3, 2020

Now It's Friday Afternoon

Hello. I am just back from breakfast out with daughter Christine. For one who thought hunger pangs were off somewhere else didn't sit at my table as there was food to eat and share and still have left overs. I had a foot doctor appointment this morning so anything is a good excuse for a breakfast out..smile. I did fine, no major work and all seems to be okay. Now if I can stay away for a long time then I will have nothing to complain about. I am a walker by nature so want to keep the legs moving and so far so good..smile. Now if I could find some doctor who can keep the mind going for a long time then I will be in good stead. The brain changes daily as you age and I am not sure I will be able to keep up with it, but...I sure will try. Breakfast out with Christine is always fun and good. There is always something delicious to devour and no crumbs left. The day itself is bright and beautiful, quiet. I am back at the apartment, have no special plans but will look around here and see what needs doing. I am sure there is something that needs attention. I am off to check the laundry basket; clean up some of the kitchen counter of clean dishes to be put away. Why I didn't do it as I went along is anyone's guess...ha.ha. lazy..a good word.... So...have yourself a good rest of today doing what you want to do. I will be back later....off I go. for now....hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment