Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, January 6, 2020

Monday Afternoon

The weather outside is frightful, the rain is not delightful, the worker cars are under my window, the little bird is on the roof top and there are several brand new cars on the lot, two in front of my window...wow cars...expensive....creme seems to be the choice although there are grey and a blue one out there. It wants to rain. It is a rain sky and there is no wind at all, a tiny lift to a tree to on one tree, the others are all still. I just returned from lunch and puzzling. Head is a bit stuffy so I didn't stay long. I don't want to pass the germs on for one thing. It is quiet, silent around here, no voices, no noise, silence. I am going to go over to my easy chair, turn on the television and see what is on. I wont be going anywhere today as the throat is a bit sore, not enough to worry about but if I don't take care of it I might get more and I wouldn't like that at all. So, I will love you and leave you. Go, have yourself a good rest of today and do something you have been wanting to do,,,,or not...resting is good...the rain is coming down and I am wondering if it is going to rain hard...I hope so....I'd love to see a good storm to clear the air. Off I go, feet up, puzzle on hand, a book to pick up and read some more and quiet....not all bad. Be good, be kind, be YOU. I will be back. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment