Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Tuesday Afternoon

Hello. Just stopping bye to say hello to you and Jo. I am in...confined with a head cold which isn't really all that bad but it sounds like it so I have to stay away from the crowd...smile. I have been pouring over some magazines and that has been fun. I am now having some hot tea and a look out the window at the rain on the pavement. It hasn't been pouring but sort of a misty rain. I am having a cup of hot tea, the last of the cookies..um...where did they go? smile!!! isn't that feed a cold and starve a fever??? ha.ha. Just want to touch base. I love you two. Hope you are having a great day and doing what you want to do. Stay away from the germs....No..I did not include any, they are just to evasive for that. I am off to have my tea. TV is on. Rain on the macadam. A new soldier blue truck in front of my window...bet the price was right...smile. Off I go. Give Jo a hug and get one back. Love you. bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment