Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Now it's Wednesday Morning!!!

My little sign says so and I have one eye open to agree; cars coming in slowly and it is amazing how quiet the car motors are early in the morning, hard to believe they can be so quiet. It is pitch black out there and no lights on in the hospital wing. It is almost six thirty a.m. and really t o early to be awake and up and moving..but..the coffee pot needs to be one, the cup needs filling and the eyes need to open....I am up...I am not awake..smile. I am going off to fill my coffee cup. I am going to sit awhile and watch some news. I am in no hurry to start my day and a little tiny snooze in the chair never hurt.... I hope your day is going to be a good one. I hope you do all you want to do and enjoy it. Off I go...Coffee....coffee... I'll be back ....

No comments:

Post a Comment