Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Now It's WEdnesday Morning!!!

Good morning. The sky is light, almost colorless, this morning....still...nothing moving. The worker cars are parked under my window and the road way is wet with rain drops. the little bird is on the roof top across the way and all is quiet. My coffee cup is empty. My eyes are open but really not awake yet but..working on it...ha.ha. you have heard that before. I am up, almost awake, not in a hurry to motivate....it is hump day...no fuss, no rush....until someone comes up with an idea or two. The worker cars are parked in front of my window and I see two new ones this morning. There are two light grey side by side that are brand new and shining bright...lovely...bet they ride well. I bet they cost a pretty penny as well. There is a new white boxed type car further up the line and a couple of dark blue sedans in between. The lot is full. The workers already in and busy. Not all of the blinds are up in the hospital wing. One worker is heading in with her umbrella up, so it is raining out there. The bus just took off for a shopping trip I am surprised as it is early and I didn't think anyone was up and out the door already. The fellow on television just said we have a 90 percent change of rain....easy for him to say....smile. I am off and going to get ready for a new day. I hope your day is going to be a good one and you get to do all you planned. Fellow on television is saying a light snow....hope he isn't close by....ha, ha. My mind is thinking sunshine and sunny beaches... I am going to love you and leave you. I have to find which 'uniform' I want to wear for the day. smile. Have yourself a banner day doing what you want to do. Be good, be kind, be gentle and loving. Make today special, like YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment