Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Now It Is Wednesday Morning!!!

Happy New Year....Parade on?? A good one....take time to turn it on and enjoy. The sky is a light blue this morning. The trees are still and the little bird is on the roof top watching the workers come and go. The worker cars are under my window this morning and there are two new grey ones, the rest all dark in shades of either a dark blue or black. The trees are still. The sky is a light blue with some white clouds shining in the sunshine. It is early. It is quiet. It is a new day. Our plans have changed as granddaughter Erin has come down with a nasty flu. Poor Erin, just what she does not need or want. I gather there is quite a bit of flu around , hopefully it wont come this way today but once in the air it spreads and there is no stopping it. Wow, I am looking at a few rain drops starting to fall....strange as the sky is clear and bright with the exception of a small cloud or two that must be filled and ready to spill...there is always one...ha.ha. I have been watching the parade and they have done such a spectacular job of the floats. I always intended to go there for a visit and see the parade but so far I haven't managed to save the money for the trip. It would be costly. But..it would be worth it...maybe some year yet before I get to ancient..ha..ha. well, I am working my way toward that goal...ancient is good...beats the alternative..ha.ha. So, I am being smart...better take myself off and have myself a cup of hot coffee and watch tv for awhile longer. It will soon be time to go up for lunch and I could do with something tasty...wonder what they are having up there today. I hope your holiday is bright, beautiful and filled with fun and good friends to share it with. I hope you have a feast to enjoy when the time comes to stop and rest from all the festivities. Go..be good...be you...and have yourself a day to remember...one filled with all of life's blessings. Be YOU and catch up soon. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment