Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Now it's Tuesday Morning!!

Good morning.Pitch black out my window, nothing moving, night light on side of hospital building but no inside lights yet; it is early, a little after seven and no one in a hurry to start their new day. Well, a few of us are up but not really awake as yet but the hot coffee should help. I am almost awake...smile...... A new Tuesday, wonder what today will hold for us. I have no special plans but I will probably think of something before the morning is over. Let us start with the Prayer of Serenity..."God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. Courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference." That should give us a good start...now..coffee...aah..hot and tasty. The blinds are open and the sky is early morning blue, and the trees are still. At the moment nothing is moving even the lights are not on over in the hospital wing; all snoozing in. My coffee is hot and delicious. There is nothing to go with it but I really am not hungry yet. I have to open the eyes and wake up....so off I go to the kitchen, find something for my breakfast, news on, feet up and start a new day. I hope your day is going to be a fun one and you get to do all you plan to do. Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment