Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Tuesday Morning

Good Morning. Pitch black out my window, a left over puddle or two on the tarmac so it may have rained a bit in the night...if it did I didn't hear it..smile. It is quiet. Night lights on the roof top and several bulbs are out but it does not effect the string of lights. No cars parked in front of my window this morning, must be the turn of the other side of the road but it is to dark to see. I am not awake...can't you tell??? ha...ha. I am of for a coffee refill, feet up, news on and maybe another small snooze before it is time to get up and get going for the day. I hope you and Jo have a wonderful day all day doing what you want to do. I am off for a coffee refill, feet up, news on......and wake up. love you more every day. Catch up when you have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment