Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, January 13, 2020

Another Monday morning greeting ..just for YOU!!!

I am sitting here at the computer watching snow fall onto the tarmac and the parked worker cars. It is coming down in big flakes so it will be interesting to see if it sticks. So far it is just a wet road but the car roof tops have a little white on them. It looks like winter; it looks cold and it is quiet. The little bird is on the roof top just sitting there. Guess the weather doesn't bother it. The bushes and little trees are covered in white and the ground has a white cover so winter wants to hang in for awhile longer. Early morning silence and one of our fellows is walking his little dog. He is bundled up and it looks cold but the little dog doesn't seem to mind at all. The birds are hanging onto the tree limbs and one big fellow is on the roof top. No wind at all, nothing moving. My coffee cup is empty so I am off for a refill. I think I will sit awhile and listen to some news. It is going to be awhile before lunch time. I had breakfast so early I am hungry...oh what it takes to keep the girlish figure in tune. It looks like it is going to be a good day for a movie or if the invitation is not forthcoming I do have a good book going. So a quiet day isn't all bad. I hope your day is going to be wonderful, just like YOU....enjoy....work done, feet up, aah!!! Catch up when you have time. I want to know what you are up to....something fun I hope; smile!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment