Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Tuesday Morning!!

Good morning. There is a white covering on the roof top across the way, the sky is as white as the roof top and all of the worker car roof tops are covered in white. Silence out there. Nothing moving at the moment, guess all who are on this shift are in and working already. I have no new news. All is quiet around here and I have the television on and the first news of the day. My coffee cup needs attention, A hot refill and back to my chair and news. I hope your day is going to be a good one and you find things to do and places to go. I have not made plans as yet but will think about it when I wake up. Right now, feet up, coffee refill, news on and wake up. Go..have yourself a good day, one you will remember with love and pride. Be good. Be kind. Be YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment