Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, January 20, 2020

It is a New Monday Morning!!!

Dark outside my window, worker cars moving in slowly and the sky is more lavender than blue. The trees are still and the taller ones in shadow, night time is slowly changing to day light. I have one eye open. Almost....smile. The sky is a lovely shade of blue; the tree tops are still; the night light is still on the side of the hospital wing and some of the workers are slowly walking in. The worker cars are parked under my window. Still, dark, quiet. I am off for a coffee refill. The first cup goes down so fast you hardly know you have had a cup of hot coffee..smile. I marvel at how quiet the worker cars are early in the morning. The motor seems to know it should not be noisy..workers are moving along quite fast this morning; in a hurry to get working..smile. I am off for a refill, feet up, tv news on and some wake up time. i hope your day is a good one. Be good, be kind, be YOU. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment