Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Still Tuesday Morning!!!

Hello again. It is still Tuesday morning and I am still sitting here at the computer trying to come up with a few more words..but not of wisdom..ha.ha. all is quiet....all is still, worker cars are in front of my window and there is a new blue beauty that I would find hard to tell you the true color as they must have put a little purple in the blue paint to come up with the color it is. There are a variety of colors, a tan, a grey, a blue, a black, two whites in the row in front of my window. The tarmac looks wet so it must have been raining a little. The little bird is on the tall tree in front of the hospital wing and sees content. All is quiet. I don't think there is any wind at all as the trees have not moved even a little. The little birds are flying around and have not made up their minds as to where they want to sit awhile. They do have a favorite spot on top of the roof across the way..and there is a low branch on a small tree one little bird seems to have claimed as its own. There is a tan, blue, black and two white cars parked out there right now. All is quiet. No wind as the trees are not moving at all. One of the workers is walking in with the umbrella up...and I didn't think it was raining...but I guess it is. not hard anyway. smile. I am going for a coffee refill; feet up....tv on....no rush...no fuss...all is quiet around here. I hope you and Jo have a good day all day doing what you want to do. Take time for a little fun. I love you, more every day. Give Jo a hug and get one back. Love you..more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment