Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, January 2, 2020

Thursday evening

Hello. It is rainy, cold, miserable out there today, the start of a new year...well better it starts and ends quickly so we can have some nice weather for awhile. It is quiet today, some folks gone off for family visits, some just hunkered down and don't want to move. I have stayed in today and Pat stopped by to check on me and make sure I had plenty to eat. With this gird of wrinkles I have around my waist she doesn't have to worry...smile. It has been quiet most of the day as most have stayed in their rooms and hunkered down with tv and quiet. Erin has had a bug so I am hoping it doesn't spread. We are having rain and cold. I hope you and Jo have some nice weather and making good use of it. I hope you got to celebrate in style and had some fun. A New Year...hard to believe they come and go so fast. Come to think of it, I have been around a long..long...long....time..smile. So, back to television. It is on and I am not really watching it as I have a book in hand...I try to do both but you know that is impossible and one has to wait on the other for attention. So....off I go, feet up, tv on...and the shades pulled so the angry storm can stay outside. I love you both. I hope your day was a good one. Catch up when you have time. love you. bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment