Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Now It's Tuesday Morning

Pitch black out my window, no lights on in the hospital building, all snoozing away with no thought of getting up and out of bed....lucky they can sleep in, some of us are just early risers and I blame my children for that..smile. There is frost on the big bush over by the hospital window, looks cold and frosty so I am not complaining about being in looking out. The worker cars are coming in slowly. They do not make a lot of noise which surprises me. I am hoping for a good day. Not sure what will come about but hopefully a trip out for awhile. Right now my coffee cup is empty and I need a refill...feet up...news on...and wake up. I hope your day is going to be a good one and you get to do all you want to do as well as all you have to do....a busy day is always a good day. Take good care to be healthy, a bit wealthy and you can adopt me, enjoy your day, all day. Off for a refill, feet up, news on, no rush, no fuss....aah....a new Tuesday. Have a good one. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment