Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, January 31, 2020

Friday morning

Good morning. It is pitch black out my window but the night light is on and gives a little light to the side of the hospital wing. It is so dark on the lot you cannot see anything. WE have a way to go before daylight shines bright. I am awake...well almost...a sip of coffee will help. You may be sleeping so I will tiptoe away and sit in my easy chair and watch the television news. If you are awake then the prayer of serenity is in order. "God grant me the serenity to accept the thing I cannot change. Courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know...the difference." That should get us off to a good start. My coffee cup needs filling, news is on, pitch black out my window and all is silent. Friday morning....off to wake up. I will be back later gater...smile. Coffee, coffee.....aah.

No comments:

Post a Comment