Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, January 11, 2020

A Saturday Morning Musing

It is pitch black out my window as you cannot see the sky from the earth The night light is on the building side reflected on a parked car. Worker cars are coming in slowly as a new work day begins. Silence and my coffee cup is empty so you know where I am going. Are you ready? Prayer of Serenity...."God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference." Go...have a good Saturday doing what you love to do best. Be a friend, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!! Coffee....aah!!! Feet up....Cowboys on.......Saturday morning ..aah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment