Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, January 5, 2020

It is Sunday morning!!!

Pitch black out the window; night lights on the roof top across the way, worker cars parked over on my side this morning but it is dark and they cannot be seen. I cannot see the trees this morning and the sky is dark, all is quiet, no noise at all, even the worker cars have not shown up yet. It is early. It is to early for anyone to be up and about. I have finished one cup of coffee and have an empty cup so you know where I am going. I will fill my cup, turn on the television and find out what is going on this Sunday morning. I will give you a little time for wake up but I will be back....later....I am going to hunker down in my easy chair and find out what is going on in the world this morning. I hope your Sunday is peaceful. I hope you find places to go and things to do that please you. I hope you take a friend or two along and find reasons to smile today. Be good, be kind, be YOU. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment