Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Now It's Tuesday Morning!!!

I want to say pitch black out my window but the night light is still on and all of the blinds are down in the windows of the hospital wing. The sky is a violet blue this morning, no wind at all, nothing moving. The worker cars are parked under my window this morning and, at the moment, all is quiet...silent really. There must have been a 'fire' sale on white cars as there are four out in front of my window this morning. The sky is a soft violet shade and there is not a sign of a breeze, nothing is moving. The night light shines in my window...oh for a b b gun...ha...ha. My coffee cup needs attention. I need to open the eyes. I have no new news I am sorry to say. Nothing much happened around here yesterday and it is going to take some time to wake up before getting active for today. Early morning....yawn...yawn....... So...wake up, enjoy your new day, find things to do and places to go. Be a friend. Be a love. Be YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment