Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Wednesday night

Getting ready to turn in early as I have a runny nose; guess I picked up the cold germ floating around. I just wanted to say goodnight; sleep sweet and catch up when you have time. I love you and Jo more every day. Want you to be healthy, wealthy and wise...then you can adopt me..ha.ha. I love you, I do. Give Jo a hug and get one back I am off to read awhile and hope this cold germ goes far away....Erin has had it all week. um...wonder if she passed the germ although I didn't see much of her...probably left them in a chair that I sat in over there...ha.ha. any excuse will do. I love you both. I hope your New Year greeting was all you wanted it to be. We were quiet....that isn't all bad...ha.ha. Off I go...box of kleenex at the ready...no cough syrup but the 'bottle' is filled with fancy cough medicine..ha.ha. Give Jo a hug and get one back. Love you...sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment