Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, January 31, 2020

Friday Afternoon

Hello Just got down from puzzling, didn't do to bad. All is quiet as it is one of those overcast grey days. Cars all parked under my window seven, all different models. one truck. There is a new berry red one today and it is a beauty, window roof top and all, looks like a compact car and it is wine red. All is quiet Looks like it wants to rain. I just got down from puzzling so will take the shoes off and rest the feet..smile. Hope you and Jo are having a good day all day doing what you want to do. Catch up when you have time. I am off to find out what I want to do....read????watch tv????? I'd go for a walk for exercise but it is not a nice day out there. It is threatening to rain and it would wait for me to go out the door to do so. smile. I will turn on the television and see what is on. Can't think of anything I want to watch. A good movie if there was one. It is one of those dull overcast days so I may just stay put and do nothing..ha.ha. love you. hurry back.

No comments:

Post a Comment