Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Another Few Words this Tuesday morning...smile!!!

Hello again. It is a winter scene out my window this morning, snow on the car roof tops, on the ground, in the bushes and on the hospital roof top. It looks cold and wintry and silence prevails. I am in need of a coffee refill and I will go for one soon as I leave the desk for my easy chair. The scene out my window is one of winter, snow on the roof top of the hospital wing; all worker car roof tops are loaded with snow and the bushes in front of the hospital wing are covered in a frosty white, so pretty, quiet, silence and one little bird sitting quietly on the roof top. A new day. Coffee cup is empty so off for a refill, feet up, news on, relax and spend some quiet time and wake up. I hope your day is a good one and you get to do all you want to do today. Enjoy. Catch up when you have time. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment