Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Wednesday afternoon

It wants to rain, the tarmac looks wet. It is quiet around here. Was quiet upstairs today, did a bit of the puzzle and found a piece or two. It is a tough one..but aren't they all???? yes!!!! All is quiet. The worker cars are under my window and have not left all day. The day shift must feel like it is forever for the work day to end. Several of the window shades are pulled down today, hope the folks are okay. They have a full house over there. I am going off to my easy chair, turn on the tv for a bit and see what is on. I want my shoes off. I think I will fix a cup of hot coffee and sip. I hope you are having a good day all day doing what you want to do. Catch up when you have time. Love you more every day. Give Jo a hug and get one back.

No comments:

Post a Comment