Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, January 17, 2020

"Now It's Friday morning"

Pitch black out my window. No light in the sky as yet but there is a night light on the side of the hospital building, all quiet..Not a patient stirring as yet. I have had my first cup of hot coffee and am ready to go for a refill. The coffee is hot and tasty and is a good wake up drink. There is nothing good to go with it. Can you imagine that? The night light on the side of the hospital wing is on, nothing coming in or out at the moment. It's early. My coffee cup is empty so off I go. Have yourself a good day all day doing what you want to do. Make your life style shine with love and good deeds. Go..be you and make today 'a banner day'. Hugs to all....coffee....coffee...wake up, wake up....smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment