Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, September 5, 2019

A new Thursday morning!!

Good morning. One eye open, coffee, coffee.....a new Thursday all day, wonder what is in store for us today. Sky is a pretty light blue with a lot of white clouds, trees are still, cars parked under my window and there are two brand new grey ones out there this morning. Money seems no object. The new grey color is lighter, very nice. I am not awake but working on it. I am going off to get a refill of my coffee, feet up for awhile, news on, and it is quiet around here. Catch up a bit later and let me know how you are doing. I am off to listen feet up and coffee cup full....but not for long. I will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment