Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Tuesday All Day!!

Good Tuesday morning with a pumice sky which looks like a bit of rain may be coming in today. It is quiet, worker cars under my window this morning, a new grey one with a large roof window and side lights or mirrors that hang on to the sides like ears. looks like a compact car and the only light one in the entire row of cars, most are very dark No wind this morning and the little bird is on the roof top watching the workers park for the day. Quiet, silence really, a wet macadam so we must have had a little rain in the night. All is silent. I am off to refill my coffee cup; find my easy chair, turn on the television and wake up slowly...a good way to start my day. I hope your day is really a good one and you get to do all of the things you want to do and, of course, a few of the things you have to do...smile. Be good, be kind, be gentle...be YOU!!1 Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment