Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, September 29, 2019

Still Sunday Night

Hello Again. Just thinking about you and getting ready to close down for the night. All is quiet around here both inside and out. The weather is changing, feels colder and i have the door closed tight but no heat on as yet. No new news. All is the same and all is good, no complaints as no one listens.ha, ha. you have heard that one before. I hope you are snuggled in for the night. I have a book going and that is where I am going. But....not before I make a cup of hot tea to sip....and there is nothing good in this house....you have heard those words before. can't imagine where all those goodies go.... I hoe you sleep sweet; give Jo a hug and get one back and catch up when you can. I love you more every day. Give Jo a hug and get one back. Good night..I'm off for a snooze but not before I get to read a chapter or two....yeah the latest book is ready for a new chapter....so far so good. I am going to love you and leave you...sweet dreams when you get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment