Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, September 15, 2019

Sunday Night!!!

Hello. I hope you and Jo ha a good day all day doing what you wanted to do. I just got in from Pat's house where I got to watch a tv show that really want' very good...there was nothing better on so we suffered through it...ha.ha. I am sure I snoozed through some of what was suppose to be the good part...ha.ha. WE have had an almost rain day; it did rain early and stayed looking like it wanted to all day but didn't storm again. The trees are still. The sky is turning evening shades and I have my shoes off...in for the night... I came home to some lemon pie that was not very good so am sorry I ate it...live and learn. Usually you cannot get a piece of bad lemon pie but this one was something to write home about and tell the folks to leave it behind. All is quiet. Shoes off....tv on....a quiet evening and get ready for a new tomorrow. I hope you and Jo have a good snooze abd wake up to a beautiful tomorrow. Catch up when you have time. Give JO a hug and get one back. love you, more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment