Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, September 29, 2019

It is Sunday Morning.....

Good morning. I am almost awake...smile. I am heading for the coffee pot....news on....feet up, wet pavement this morning and the little bird is on the roof top across the way. The worker cars are parked out in front of my window and there are two light grey and three black. One is really small, a bit different in size from the normal ones that are usually parked out there. I am heading for the coffee pot ....I can use some coffee to wake up and start my day. No special Sunday plans but I am sure I"ll find something to do. It looks like a murkey sky out there, a bit on the cloudy side and the trees are perfectly still....nothing moving not even the little bird on the roof top.I will be back after I wake up and have something to crow about...smile. Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU....Have a day that means something special to YOU.....Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment