Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Now it'a Wednesdy Evening

Shades drawn, tv on, no visitors, dinner over, dishes done, chair is comfortable and I am ready to sit awhile and do a lot of nothing. I hope you and Jo are doing the same. It has been a long day, not a bad one, just a lonely one. I had hoped for some drop ins but not today...guess puzzling was enough for them. I have tv on. I have my shoes off. I have the rest of the evening to do a lot of nothing and that is just what I am going to do.smile. Give Jo a hug an get one back. Catch up and let me know what you two have been up to. Pat gave me some beautiful yellow flowers today and they certainly make a huge difference in the room. I am so lucky. Sweet dreams...you are probably already there. I have a way to go. Catch up. Love you. Give Jo a hug and get one back.

No comments:

Post a Comment