Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Now It's Tuesday Morning

Good morning. The sky is soft, pale blue, trees are still, worker cars parked under my window this morning and all is quiet, even the little bird is on the roof top and the night light is still on. All is silent. The road way looks wet so maybe we had a little rain in the night. I didn't hear anything. A new day, wonder what is in store for us today. I didn't go anywhere or do anything worth reporting....a quiet Monday and that was not at all bad. At least the laundry got done and all was quiet around here, no visitors, no excitement, no new news to share...and that isn't all bad...smile. I am off for a refill, feet up, news on, I hope your day is going to be a good one and you get to do all of the things you want to do. I am off for a refill of hot coffee, feet up, news on, no rush, no fuss, a new day and it is just getting started. Go...have your favorite breakfast and enjoy. Be good, be kind, be YOU. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment