Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, September 27, 2019

Friday Morning

Good morning. The little bird is on the roof top across the way and has not moved in some time. It is clear out there although the sky looks a little murkey, maybe a bit of rain due in...cars are all parked under my window, two black and three white and more I cannot see....quiet....not a sign of movement and that is good as it is very early Friday morning....and I am not quite awake but working on it. I hope your day is going to be special...like you...smile. I hope that you find places to go and things to do that please you. As for me, feet up, tv on, lazy for at least another hour and then maybe I'll be lucky and have an invitation to go outand about doing something that is fun to do. Have yourself a good day, all day, doing what you like to do and want to do. Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment