Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, September 30, 2019

Now It's Monday morning!

Good morning. I am not awake but working on it. It is pitch black out my window. Almost six thirty a.m. and I am trying to wake up and blog and they just do not work well together at this time of day...smile. I am off for a coffee refill and that may help. Don't go away. The jelly doughnut is tasty, No calories....I wish.....but oh so tasty.I am not sure of the calorie count but hope they find their way to the right places. The night light is still on on the side of the hospital building, a few folks are up as the light is on in several rooms. A few cars are coming in and a new work day begins. The start of a new week and I am wondering where it is going ...leading us to ??? ....something good and fun I hope. It has been quiet around here and the weather is still good. It is getting a bit on the chilly side so the winter clothes have to come out and be aired. Now it is a new Monday to enjoy so get up and face your world; hopefully a good one or you get busy and make it so. I am off for a refill, coffee does not last in a cup early in the morning...or any other time as far as I am concerned. Be good, be generous to a fault and enjoy your day. Be kind. Be loving. Be YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment