Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Tuesday Morning Still.....got lonesome so came back....smile!!!

Good Morning. It wants to rain. The bird is on the roof top, the worker cars are parked in front of my window and the trees are still....a quiet morning around here as I am not hearing any noise within the building, all still asleep or hunkered down watching their televisions. I have mine on and have watched the cowboys. It is Tuesday morning and it wants to be stormy, There are five parked cars, that I can see, in front of my window, two are white, one black and one tan, the rest I cannot see unless I open my door and walk out onto the porch. I am going for a coffee refill, hunker down in my chair and watch the cowboys for awhile longer. I have a way to go before lunch time. I am hungry for a good breakfast but if I eat now I wont be hungry for lunch and that will be coming up soon. It looks stormy out my window. There is a little breeze as the tree leaves are moving but very little. The bird doesn't seem to mind...smile. There is a new car on the lot this morning, a white one, big window on the roof, The side windows look like all one but they are part of the two doors. Silver covers on the wheels...new car; now there is a bright red one, looks like a jeep type, pulling into a parking space. There is all kinds of cars and not a junker in the bunch...seems I have said that more than once. All is quiet within. It is breakfast time and I am already thinking lunch...ha.ha. well I do have a good appetite. I get up early and have an early breakfast so I am hungry by this time and have to wait for lunch time. I could snack from my own kitchen stores but then I'd be full when it was time to go up to eat..ha.ha...is that a corundum?? ha, ha. I think so. I hope your rest of today is a good one. Don't mind the little bit of rain as we need it. Right now it is coming own and looks pretty nice and soft and the trees love it. I am not sure the cars are as happy with it but a free wash can't hurt. I hope your day is a good one and you find things to do and people to share time with that you both like and love. I want it to be lunch time...I am hungry....but then I am always hungry....ha.ha. have to keep this girlish figure happy...ha.ha. I am thinking of a big fat juicy hamburger but I bet that is not on the menu upstairs. Have yourself a good day, all day, doing what YOU want to do. Be good, be kind, be loving. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment