Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Hello

A quiet alone day so not much to tell you. TV keeps me from being bored; or a good book helps on occasion...smile. weather is nice; no wind, no rain, just soft fall weather with beautiful leaves on the trees. A lot of cars on the lot and several are brand new. I'd say white is the color for this season as there are four white cars on the lot and each one is different. All is quiet. Been an alone day and not all bad...smile. rested and watched tv, feet up so cannot complain....well I could...ha.ha. I just wanted to touch base...say hello to you and Jo. Tell you I love you and sleep good when you get there. I am off for another show feet up...quiet and maybe I'll have a cup of hot tea...but there is nothing in this house that is good to go with it...ha.ha. you have heard that before. I hope you and Jo had a good day all day doing what you wanted to do. It feels like a Sunday but my little calendar says it is still Wednesday...The bird is on the roof top. The worker cars are down at one end, not many this time of day. So..I am off...love you...catch up when you have time. Love you. bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment