Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, September 13, 2019

Friday Afternoon

Hello. I am thinking of you and Jo and hoping you are having a good day, all day, doing what you want to do....wonder what that is? smile!!! I am just getting back in after spending the better part of today with the girls as we went to an affair where some of our gallery folks were taking part in a special affair over by the water. My mind is not working good today so I cannot give you the details I want to. I am getting 'old' or the mind is changing and I don't like it...but not much I can do about it. Age....yuck....ha.ha. well it beats the alternative...ha.ha. It was good to be out in the sunshine and fresh air. It was good to be with nice folks and enjoy the outside. We went on to the restaurant for lunch and that was enjoyable and tasty as well. It is a strange day today, wants to rain but doesn't, wants to be sunny but isn't; one of 'those' days..smile. I am looking out the window to four white cars parked out there and one black. Strange to see so many white ones. The new Fall 'color' I guess. So, I am back in my apartment, lunch time is long gone so I wont see anyone today. They eat, go back to their apartments and snooze. I am not a nap taker so have things I'd rather do, reading for one. All in all it is a good day. I hope you and Jo have some fun today doing what you want to do. Catch up when you have time. Know I love you more every day. Give Jo a hug and get one back.

No comments:

Post a Comment