Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, September 20, 2019

Now it is Friday evening

Hello. Just stopping in to say hello. All is well, quiet, new grey truck outside my window bet it cost plenty....all the others are empty spaces as the workers have gone home for the day. The bird is on the roof top. A new baby blue car just drove in.,,,a wow,,,,,the workers seem to have plenty of money to spend on cars. All is quiet. the girls are off, I am enjoying a tv dinner ....well I can think of other food I prefer but beggars cannot be choosers...ha.ha. I hope you and Jo had a good day all day doing what you wanted to do. Catch up when you have time. I am off for news, feet up, quiet, boring..ha.ha. oh well, tomorrow is another day. I hope you and Jo had a good day all day doing what you wanted to do....love you, more every day. catch up when you have time. bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment