Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, September 23, 2019

Now It's Monday Morning

Good Morning. The sky is more white than blue this morning. No wind at all as the trees are still. The little bird is on the roof top and the worker cars are all parked on my side this morning. There are three dark and one white car parked out there right now. All still, all quiet, silence....a new Monday morning and I am waking up slowly. My coffee is hot and good; I have a new cup and it is the USS Turner Joy DD951, a battle ship. I have no idea where I got it but it is a beauty. Looking out my window and one of our men is out walking his little dog, a daily chore he seems to like. Well, he may want to be snuggled in and not out in the cold morning air but the little dog seems to be very happy. I am not quite awake, have no new news, not even old news...smile. I am off to enjoy my hot coffee, the news and the start of a new day. I hope your day is going to be one for the memory books ...filled with love and laughter. Go...don't forget one good deed ...be good, be kind, be loving and make today a banner day you will remember for a long time to come. Fill your day with love and laughter. P.S. It is now after nine thirty a.m. and I am sitting here at the computer looking at worker cars parked under my window; trees still; quiet; shades still down in the hospital wing and all is silent. Workers are walking in slowly carrying breakfast with them..smile. The bird is still on the roof top and all is silent. It is Monday all day and I have places to go later and things to do today.....Patricia was in for an early morning visit and is going to find a few things for me to do...good, I need to be busy. I will be back....an idle threat..ha.ha. go....have yourself a good day doing what you like to do and really want to do. I will be back....maybe!!!hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment