Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, September 19, 2019

Thursday Morning ...A little after five a.m.

Good Morning. I am not awake all the way but working on it. I can see black out my window, no lights on in the hospital wing but the night light and a worker car coming in to park. It is silent. It is dark out there and quiet. I am not awake but working on it. My coffee cup needs to be filled so that is what I am doing next. I will be back. Aah, coffee, a good thing we have it to help wake us up. It is dark out my window, workers are coming in slowly and it looks like it is my side for parking this morning. I notice the workers close their car doors very quietly. I did not go anywhere, do anything, so have no new news to report. It was a quiet Wednesday and I am looking forward to a new day. I have beautiful flowers on my table that Patricia brought over yesterday. They brighten the entire room. I am so lucky to have her. Now to find some news on the television, feet up for awhile, coffee to drink, hot and tasty and a new day begins. I hope your day is a good one all day and you get to do what you want to do. Share you with those you love and like. Be kind, be generous to a fault and find reasons to laugh out loud. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment