Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, September 13, 2019

Friday Morning

Good Morning. It is iffy out there, can't make up its mind to weather or not...rain?? to early for snow.....bird on the roof top, all worker cars parked in front of my window and all is quiet...silent..... A new day, a Friday all day and I wonder what is in store for us. There are four white cars parked in front of my window this morning. One is a tiny roadster with a brown roof top, two are larger cars, One has a ladies hat in the window. There is a little bird on the tree bark, hasn't moved in awhile. The trees are still, but if you look real close there is a tiny movement in a few of the high branches. There is a bit of wind up there. I finished my coffee; shoes on; waiting for the girls to come and share the day with me. I am not sue where we are going or what we are going to do but I do know breakfast is on the way somewhere and I will be happy to eat something hot and tasty....a dropped egg...ha..ha. wonder where the old timers came up with that name for a poached egg. Doesn't matter as it is delicious and one of my favorites. So my shoes are on, my appetite at the ready and I am more than ready to go out the door. I hope your day is going to be a fun one and you get to do some of the things you want to do ..and a few of the ones you have to do..smile. Be good, be kind, be loving. Be YOU!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment