Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, September 28, 2019

Saturday Evening

Hello. Saturday night and I am ready to call it a day very early. I have a good book going...smile. It was a good day, joined the ladies on a project over at the Gallery making some little round circles of felt and adding bits of jewelry to them for an upcoming event. Nice lades to spend time with. The weather is changing, Fall is in the air. The sky was pretty tonight. Time to take the heavy clothes out...I think I need a jacket this year. I put it off last year but I don't think I'll get away with it again...smile. Don't want to spend the money ...maybe I can put it in the slots ...ha.ha....I'm kidding...if they are not to expensive I will buy a new jacket this year but if they are like last year they can keep it for another year. All is well. Nothing new and different. I enjoyed my day as I spent some time with the ladies at the Gallery making little do dads for an upcoming event.Um. just got a warning to send feedback about???? who knows. So I have no new news. Nothing good to talk about so I'll go away and let you and Jo have some quiet time before you settle in for the night. I hope you are having a lovely Fall and the trees are changing. It is pretty around here as the leaves turn. I am off for a cup of tea, going to turn in with my book and say goodnight and sweet dreams to you two. Catch up when you have time. KNow I love you more every day. Sweet dreams when you get there. bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment