Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Wednesday Evening

Hello. I hope you and Jo had a good day all day doing what you love to do best. It was a sunshine day here and a quiet day as well. The girls are busy; Chris had jobs she had to do for the Gallery and was busy all day. Pat was not feeling real good as she had a reaction to some one thing she did today. It was a lovely day, sunshine and warm. There are new blue cars in the lot today; a new shade that is different and really a blue. The trees are changing colors and the one in the yard here is really lovely. So all in all, I had a quiet day, watched television, feet up, quiet...no company, some went off but I did not want to join them. They were going for a country ride which is not much as I have been on one before..smile. I was hoping for a special museum but I gathered more wanted a road trip. A stop at an ice cream store is not my idea of lunch out. But I had lunch in, tv on, and have nothing to complain about....ha.ha...who would listen??? no takers that I know of. I hope you and Jo had a great day doing what you wanted to do. I am going to go back to my easy chair, watching tv, being quiet....and maybe, just maybe, tomorrow will be a bit more productive. I hope you and Jo have some fun doing what you want to do. How is the yard coming? Are you all finished with your chores? Does Jo like yard work? I am going to go back to watching tv; feet up....had my dinner of left overs that was awful...ha ha....I would have ;preferred a good steak...ha.ha. I love you. I hope you had a good day.. Catch up when you have time. love you, more every day. bfn.

No comments:

Post a Comment