Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, September 22, 2019

Sunday Morning!!

Good morning. Sky is light blue, soft, trees are still, an the little bird is on the roof top watching the workers come in and park. The car are on my side this morning and there are still a couple of open spaces so all are not in as yet. There is a new tan car out there this morning, good looking, and a few open spaces yet. My coffee cup is empty, time to go for a refill and feet up for awhile. Sunday morning, slow and easy, no rush, no fuss....time to wake up slowly and start a new day. I hope your day is going to be a good one...go...enjoy. I am off for my refill, feet up, no rush, no fuss...Sunday...aah!!! Enjoy. I will be back later. unless.....I get a better offer, ha.ha. be good, be bright, be alive....be YOU!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment