Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, September 6, 2019

Friday Morning!!

Good morning. Need a refill, only one eye open and the brain is still asleep. It is quiet outside, cars parked under my window and the sky is a soft blue with a little mist in the offering. It wants to rain.. The bird is on the roof top. It is quiet. Silence can be heard!!! Am I awake???? Nope!!! I am working on waking up but it does take a little time and effort. I think the empty coffee cup is part of the solution. I will be back. don't go away. One of our fellows is out walking his long sausage dog....long and lean.....he leads the way every morning and seems to love to be out for his walk. The tarmac looks like we may have had a rain drop or two but there is no sign of rain drops on the parked cars. The trees are still and the sky is soft blue and silence reigns. A new day to fill with work, fun and laughter. A new Friday morning and I am going to take time to wake up, sit in my chair and watch television for awhile, wake up and start a brand new day.....have no ideas as to what is in store for me today but I am sure I will find out..smile. I hope your day is a good one. I hope you find folks to love, places to go and share time with those you like and love. Have a good one....I'm off to refill my coffee cu, feet up for awhile longer, tv on....one eye open, brain almost in gear...a new day....Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment