Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, September 15, 2019

Sunday Morning!!!

Dark out y window, nothing moving, cars parked under my window this morning. All is quiet. All is still. I have one eye open, coffee, coffee ...aah!! A new Sunday to enjoy. I think it may have rained a bit as the macadam looks wet. The light is on in one window of the hospital wing quiet, still, early Sunday morning...and I am not awake...off for a coffee refill, feet up, news on, and a new day. I hope your day is going to be wonderful, special, like yOU...Catch up when you have time. I am off to start a new day, tv on, feet up, no rush, no hurry, no complaints...yet...ha.ha. Go, have yourself a good day all day doing what you want to do. I'll be back when I wake up a little more....no rush, no fuss....it is Sunday...a day of rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment