Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, September 26, 2019

Thursday Dinner Time

Cold chicken but hot is better ..oh well maybe another time. It has been cloudy all day; looks like it wants to storm but it hasn't done a thing....Fall colors are bright and beautiful, cloudy most of the day, no sunshine...worker cars in front of my window and the little bird is still on the roof top across the way. The girls have been in and out. The cleaning girls have been too....a lick and a promise...all is quiet. I have been reading and finally finished a book I was not overly fond of but had to find out how the characters made out...I want a good book so have to go look for one. They talk of a library here and that will be good but right now there isn't much to choose from. I have a bookcase full right here but nothing that appeals to my fancy. smile. I was thinking of you and Jo and hoping you had a good Thursday all day doing what you wanted to do. I had drop in company for a short while, one of our ladies has a new puppy dog she wanted to introduce to us..a cuite.. one of those white long haired little dogs with a pug like face and a cutie; wants to be loved...pet me, pet me...smile. So it was not a bad day. I haven't been out but I will make up for it tomorrow. Well that depends on the weather..better wait and see ..then decide...smile. I am off to find something to eat for my dinner. There are left overs out there ..but....ha.ha. we'll see if anything appeals to my fancy nature. I hope you and Jo have had a good day and continue on to a good evening. Let me know how you are doing...give JO a hug and get one back. Love you, more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment