Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, September 5, 2019

Now It's Thursday Morning!!

Good morning. It is early. It is quiet. It time for the little birds to leave the bush and fly away. Probably off looking for breakfast..um..which I will be doing soon as I woke up hungry. Wonder what is left out there in my kitchen...a few crumbs of something..smile. It is quiet. It is sunshine on the trees and the leaves are many colored from a lovely light green to a rusty shade. The little bird is on the roof top and the worker cars are parked under my window this morning. I have one eye open, need a coffee refill to wake up the brain. I see there are two new grey cars out there this morning. Grey seems to be the new color for this season. Last time it was white and a dark navy shade. Four of the five cars parked outside my window have glass roof tops; only one car without a rooftop window.There is a new vanilla shade van down by the end of the building which I cannot see real well. The shades are down in the hospital wing, it is early....the little bird on the roof top has not moved. But I am moving out to the kitchen to get a refill of my coffee and see if there is anything 'good' in this house....ha.ha. I doubt it because if it is sweet it is long gone. I am off to sit in my easy chair and watch the television for awhile. It is to early to be making noises...folks like to sleep in around here. I hope you have a good day, all day, doing what you love to do best. Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!! Catch up and let me know what your plans are today...something fun I hope. Take time to look at the trees this morning as they are truly beautiful. The sun is shining on the trees over by the hospital wing and a beautiful sight to see. No wind at all so it is quiet. Off for a refill of my hot coffee; there is nothing good in this house...ha.ha. I think you have heard that before...and will again and again, ha..ha. Have yourself a day to remember. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment